Each day, players get seven clues and answers to figure out in the 7 Little Word daily puzzle. Some days are a breeze, but you will inevitably encounter some challenging clues. When that happens, there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint or two to help you figure out the puzzle and move on with your day. Below is the answer to the betrayed 7 Little Words clue.
The “betrayed” 7 letter answer can be a tricky one to figure out in the daily 7 Little Words puzzle. Not to worry, though, because we put together a list of known answers for this clue down below. You may see more than one answer because the game may use the same clue across multiple puzzles. Double-check the letters to make sure you’re using the correct answer if that’s the case.
betrayed 7 Little Words Answer
The betrayed 7 Little Words answer is:
- CROSSED (7 letters)
The clue and answer above was in the 7 Little Words puzzle.
Crossed Definitions and Synonyms
- a mark, object, or figure formed by two short intersecting lines or pieces (+ or ×)
- an upright post with a transverse bar, as used in antiquity for crucifixion.
- an animal or plant resulting from crossbreeding; a hybrid
- a pass of the ball across the field toward the center close to one's opponents' goal
- go or extend across or to the other side of (a path, road, stretch of water, or area)
- pass in an opposite or different direction; intersect
- draw a line or lines across; mark with a cross
- (of a person) make the sign of the cross in front of one's chest as a sign of Christian reverence or to invoke divine protection
- pass (the ball) across the field toward the center when attacking
- cause (an animal of one species, breed, or variety) to interbreed with one of another species, breed, or variety
- oppose or stand in the way of (someone)
Synonyms for cross include:
More 7 Little Words Answers
- Bustled Around Needlessly
- Corn Units
- Like Many a Rumor
- Wiped out Completely
- Serena Williams, for One
For more answers, check out our 7 Little Words answers post.
Are you looking for more games to keep you busy? Check out our word games section to find more daily puzzle games that you can play to exercise your brain and expand your vocabulary.