Each day, players get seven clues and answers to figure out in the 7 Little Word daily puzzle. Some days are a breeze, but you will inevitably encounter some challenging clues. When that happens, there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint or two to help you figure out the puzzle and move on with your day. Below is the answer to the cartographical work 7 Little Words clue.
The “cartographical work” 5 letter answer can be a tricky one to figure out in the daily 7 Little Words puzzle. Not to worry, though, because we put together a list of known answers for this clue down below. You may see more than one answer because the game may use the same clue across multiple puzzles. Double-check the letters to make sure you’re using the correct answer if that’s the case.
cartographical work 7 Little Words Answer
The cartographical work 7 Little Words answer is:
- ATLAS (5 letters)
The clue and answer above was in the 7 Little Words puzzle.
Atlas Definitions and Synonyms
- a book of maps or charts
- the topmost vertebra of the backbone, articulating with the occipital bone of the skull.
- a stone carving of a male figure, used as a column to support the entablature of a Greek or Greek-style building.
- one of the Titans, who was punished for his part in their revolt against Zeus by being made to support the heavens. He became identified with the Atlas Mountains.
Synonyms for atlas include:
More 7 Little Words Answers
- Cargo's Listed in It
- Cartier Product
- Carla's Surname on "Cheers"
- Carb-loading May Precede It
- Carson City is Its Capital
- Carbon Copy
For more answers, check out our 7 Little Words answers post.
Are you looking for more games to keep you busy? Check out our word games section to find more daily puzzle games that you can play to exercise your brain and expand your vocabulary.