The crossword clue 5-Across is a great one with 5 letters was most recently seen on May 19, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the 5-Across is a great one crossword clue is GRADE, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
5-Across is a great one Crossword Clue
The answer to the 5-Across is a great one crossword clue is:
- GRADE (5 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 19, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
5-Across is a great one Crossword Clue FAQ
- a particular level of rank, quality, proficiency, intensity, or value
- a mark indicating the quality of a student's work
- a gradient or slope
- a variety of cattle produced by crossing with a superior breed
- arrange in or allocate to grades; class or sort
- give a mark to (a student or a piece of work).
- pass gradually from one level, especially a shade of color, into another
- reduce (a road) to an easy gradient.
- cross (livestock) with a superior breed.
Synonyms for grade include:
Name for Skilled Crossword Solvers
"Cruciverbalist" was a term coined in the 1970s to describe crossword puzzle makers and also skilled crossword players. The word originated from the Latin word "cruci" meaning "cross" and "verbum" or "verbalist" meaning "word" to create a form of "crosswordist."
Related Crossword Clues
- Go by foot
- Stand the test of time
- Happy tail movements
- Animal that spits to express displeasure
- First month of the year with 30 days
- Words of praise
- FedExed, e.g.
- ___ Says (children's game)
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.