The crossword clue "___ tree falls in the woods ..." with 3 letters was most recently seen on May 14, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the "___ tree falls in the woods ..." crossword clue is IFA, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
"___ tree falls in the woods ..." Crossword Clue
The answer to the "___ tree falls in the woods ..." crossword clue is:
- IFA (3 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 14, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
"___ tree falls in the woods ..." Crossword Clue FAQ
- the hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub, used for fuel or timber
- an area of land, smaller than a forest, that is covered with growing trees
Synonyms for wood include:
Crossword Puzzle Inventor
Arthur Wynne was the creator of the modern-day crossword puzzle. Wynne was born June 22, 1871, in Liverpool, England. He immigrated to the United States at the age of 19 and created the first crossword puzzle while working for the New York World. The crossword was originally named "Word-Cross," but due to a typesetting error the words were reversed and the name stuck.
Related Crossword Clues
- Most populous E.U. country
- Place to take a pup to play
- Fleetwood Mac hit with the line "Thunder only happens when it's raining"
- Car storage spots
- Tree found inside Lionel Messi's name
- Certain cosmetics products
- Opposite of "after"
- Beyond happy
- Match-up between the Bucks and Celtics, e.g.
- Earth-related: Prefix
- Indignant response to "Who, you!?"
- Brand of nonstick cooking spray
- Give the go-ahead
- Rocky's surname in "Rocky"
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.