The crossword clue Detonation material with 3 letters was most recently seen on May 16, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the Detonation material crossword clue is TNT, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
Detonation material Crossword Clue
The answer to the Detonation material crossword clue is:
- TNT (3 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 16, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
Detonation material Crossword Clue FAQ
- a high explosive formed from toluene by substitution of nitro groups for three hydrogen atoms. It is relatively insensitive to shock and can be conveniently melted.
Solve the puzzle methodically
Run through all of the clues and fill in the ones you know off the top of your head. From there, you can see if the letters from the previous answers allow you to solve any other more challenging clues. Sometimes, solving chunks of the puzzle opens up more possibilities.
Related Crossword Clues
- Like Noah, when putting TWO in the ARK?
- Tropical rum cocktail
- Strong, like a bet of TEN in the POT?
- Sound of air leaking from a tire
- iPhone app with a lined paper icon
- Like those represented by this flag: 🏳️⚧️
- Guitar hook-up
- "___ Te Ching" (classic philosophical text)
- First-aid box
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.