The crossword clue Fabled believer in "sour grapes" with 3 letters was most recently seen on May 22, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the Fabled believer in "sour grapes" crossword clue is FOX, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
Fabled believer in "sour grapes" Crossword Clue
The answer to the Fabled believer in "sour grapes" crossword clue is:
- FOX (3 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 22, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
Fabled believer in "sour grapes" Crossword Clue FAQ
- a carnivorous mammal of the dog family with a pointed muzzle and bushy tail, proverbial for its cunning.
- a cunning or sly person
- a sexually attractive woman.
- a member of a North American people formerly living in southern Wisconsin, and now mainly in Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas.
- the Algonquian language of the Fox.
- baffle or deceive (someone)
- repair (a boot or shoe) by renewing the upper leather.
- relating to the Fox or their language.
Synonyms for fox include:
Clues with plurals and past tenses
Pay attention to the nouns in the clues, and whether or not they are plural. Likewise, pay attention to the tense in the clue, as a past tense clue will signify a past tense answer. If you think you know an answer but it doesn't fit, you may need to simply add an "s" to the end.
Related Crossword Clues
- Group of gnats
- Food whose Detroit style is rectangular
- Black-and-white cookies
- TV's "___ Lasso"
- Rice-shaped pasta
- Present day, for short?
- Lend, as money
- Send, as money
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.