The crossword clue Fleetwood Mac hit with the line "Thunder only happens when it's raining" with 6 letters was most recently seen on May 14, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the Fleetwood Mac hit with the line "Thunder only happens when it's raining" crossword clue is DREAMS, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
Fleetwood Mac hit with the line "Thunder only happens when it's raining" Crossword Clue
The answer to the Fleetwood Mac hit with the line "Thunder only happens when it's raining" crossword clue is:
- DREAMS (6 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 14, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
Fleetwood Mac hit with the line "Thunder only happens when it's raining" Crossword Clue FAQ
- a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep
- a cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal
- experience dreams during sleep
- indulge in daydreams or fantasies about something greatly desired
- contemplate the possibility of doing something or that something might be the case
Synonyms for dream include:
Making mistakes is okay
Making mistakes is part of the game, so don't worry about going back and correcting your wrong answers. If you are new to crosswords and playing with paper and pen, consider using a pencil until you really feel confident in your skills.
Related Crossword Clues
- Most populous E.U. country
- Place to take a pup to play
- Car storage spots
- Tree found inside Lionel Messi's name
- Certain cosmetics products
- Opposite of "after"
- Beyond happy
- Match-up between the Bucks and Celtics, e.g.
- Earth-related: Prefix
- Indignant response to "Who, you!?"
- "___ tree falls in the woods ..."
- Brand of nonstick cooking spray
- Give the go-ahead
- Rocky's surname in "Rocky"
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.