The crossword clue Like Noah, when putting TWO in the ARK? with 6 letters was most recently seen on May 16, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the Like Noah, when putting TWO in the ARK? crossword clue is ATWORK, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
Like Noah, when putting TWO in the ARK? Crossword Clue
The answer to the Like Noah, when putting TWO in the ARK? crossword clue is:
- ATWORK (6 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 16, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
Like Noah, when putting TWO in the ARK? Crossword Clue FAQ
Noah's Ark Definition
- the ship in which Noah, his family, and the animals were saved from the Flood, according to the biblical account (Genesis 6–8).
- a small bivalve mollusk with a boat-shaped shell, found in the Mediterranean and off the Atlantic coasts of Africa and southern Europe.
Don't forget to take a break!
Taking a break to let your brain digest all the information is always a good idea. If you take a break and come back later, you might immediately know some of the answers that were giving you a hard time before your break.
Related Crossword Clues
- Detonation material
- Tropical rum cocktail
- Strong, like a bet of TEN in the POT?
- Sound of air leaking from a tire
- iPhone app with a lined paper icon
- Like those represented by this flag: 🏳️⚧️
- Guitar hook-up
- "___ Te Ching" (classic philosophical text)
- First-aid box
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.