The crossword clue Most populous E.U. country with 7 letters was most recently seen on May 14, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the Most populous E.U. country crossword clue is GERMANY, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
Most populous E.U. country Crossword Clue
The answer to the Most populous E.U. country crossword clue is:
- GERMANY (7 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 14, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
Most populous E.U. country Crossword Clue FAQ
- a country in central Europe, on the Baltic Sea in the north; population 80,700,000 (estimated 2015); capital, Berlin; official language, German.
Clues with plurals and past tenses
Pay attention to the nouns in the clues, and whether or not they are plural. Likewise, pay attention to the tense in the clue, as a past tense clue will signify a past tense answer. If you think you know an answer but it doesn't fit, you may need to simply add an "s" to the end.
Related Crossword Clues
- Place to take a pup to play
- Fleetwood Mac hit with the line "Thunder only happens when it's raining"
- Car storage spots
- Tree found inside Lionel Messi's name
- Certain cosmetics products
- Opposite of "after"
- Beyond happy
- Match-up between the Bucks and Celtics, e.g.
- Earth-related: Prefix
- Indignant response to "Who, you!?"
- "___ tree falls in the woods ..."
- Brand of nonstick cooking spray
- Give the go-ahead
- Rocky's surname in "Rocky"
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.