The Mini Crossword is a smaller variation of the popular New York Times Daily Crossword Puzzle. It’s designed to be less challenging and a lot less time-consuming. But just because it’s meant to be easier, doesn’t mean you won’t get stumped on a clue from time to time. That’s why we have the answers to the NY Times May 16, 2022 Mini Crossword Puzzle below.
Click on any of the clues you’re stuck on in the list below, and it will open a new page with the answer. We’ve formatted it this way to avoid spoiling the rest of the puzzle for you. You can also use the search box above to search for a particular clue for any other crossword puzzle, including the NY Times Crossword.
NYT May 16, 2022 Mini Crossword Answers
- (1) Detonation material
- (4) Like Noah, when putting TWO in the ARK?
- (7) Tropical rum cocktail
- (8) Strong, like a bet of TEN in the POT?
- (9) Sound of air leaking from a tire
- (1) Ninnies
- (2) iPhone app with a lined paper icon
- (3) Like those represented by this flag: 🏳️⚧️
- (4) Guitar hook-up
- (5) "___ Te Ching" (classic philosophical text)
- (6) First-aid box
You can view historical answers to previous puzzles on the NYT Mini Answers page.