The crossword clue Shape of many a dog biscuit with 4 letters was most recently seen on May 17, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the Shape of many a dog biscuit crossword clue is BONE, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
Shape of many a dog biscuit Crossword Clue
The answer to the Shape of many a dog biscuit crossword clue is:
- BONE (4 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 17, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
Shape of many a dog biscuit Crossword Clue FAQ
- any of the pieces of hard whitish tissue making up the skeleton in humans and other vertebrates
- the calcified material of which bones consist
- the basic or essential framework of something
- a penis.
- remove the bones from (meat or fish)
- study (a subject) intensively, typically in preparation for something
- have sex with (someone).
Synonyms for bone include:
First Crossword in a Newspaper
The first crossword was printed on December 21, 1913, in the New York World newspaper. New York World was the only newspaper to print crosswords for many years because they were notoriously difficult to print and would often be filled with errors.
Related Crossword Clues
- Not home
- Animals that sing
- Just sitting around
- People make them every morning
- Put up with
- "What a Wonderful ___" (Louis Armstrong classic)
- Where the capital cities of Bogotá, Quito and La Paz can be found
- Lobster eater's neckwear
- "You betcha!"
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.