The crossword clue Tourist ___ with 4 letters was most recently seen on May 12, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the Tourist ___ crossword clue is TRAP, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
Tourist ___ Crossword Clue
The answer to the Tourist ___ crossword clue is:
- TRAP (4 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 12, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
Tourist ___ Crossword Clue FAQ
- a device or enclosure designed to catch and retain animals, typically by allowing entry but not exit or by catching hold of a part of the body
- a situation in which people lie in wait to make a surprise attack
- a container or device used to collect a specified thing
- a light, two-wheeled carriage pulled by a horse or pony.
- a device for hurling an object such as a clay pigeon into the air to be shot at.
- a person's mouth (used in expressions to do with speaking)
- (among jazz musicians) drums or percussion instruments
- a type of hip-hop music typically characterized by a dark tone and rhythms involving low-pitched kick drums and a very fast hi-hat
- a place where drugs are sold
- an act of trapping the ball.
- basalt or a similar dark, fine-grained igneous rock.
- catch (an animal) in a trap.
- put trappings on (a horse)
Synonyms for trap include:
Work on your crosswordese
Crosswordese is the language of crossword puzzles. There are a set of words, clues, and answers that are common among various crossword puzzles. For example, it's common to spell out letters like "ess" or "tee." Other common answers include suffixes and prefixes like "est" and "pre."
Related Crossword Clues
- Common GPS preset
- They're pixelated to avoid trademark issues
- Sticky parts of geckos
- Wall-E in "Wall-E," e.g.
- Variety of black tea
- Spanish friend
- Pluralizing letter
- Motorized two-wheel transport
- What someone who fails embarrassingly is said to take
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.