The crossword clue Word before personality or peas with 5 letters was most recently seen on May 23, 2022. Below, we have compiled a list of the possible answers for this crossword clue, including those found in prior crossword puzzles. You can also find the definition of the relevant words to help you understand this clue.
The likely answer to the Word before personality or peas crossword clue is SPLIT, which was last seen on the NYT Mini crossword. You may see multiple answers listed below, and that means the same clue was used in other crossword puzzles. The same clue may have different answers, depending on the date of the crossword’s publication, so double-check the letter count to make sure it fits in the grid.
Word before personality or peas Crossword Clue
The answer to the Word before personality or peas crossword clue is:
- SPLIT (5 letters)
The crossword clue above was last seen on May 23, 2022 in the NYT Mini.
Word before personality or peas Crossword Clue FAQ
- break or cause to break forcibly into parts, especially into halves or along the grain
- (with reference to a group of people) divide into two or more groups
- (of one's head) suffer great pain from a headache
- betray the secrets of or inform on someone
- leave a place, especially suddenly
- a tear, crack, or fissure in something, especially down the middle or along the grain
- (in gymnastics and dance) an act of leaping in the air or sitting down with the legs straight and at right angles to the upright body, one in front and the other behind, or one at each side
- a thing that is divided or split.
- the time it takes to complete a recognized part of a race, or the point in the race where such a time is measured.
- a seaport on the coast of southern Croatia; population 177,500 (est. 2009). It contains the ruins of the palace of the emperor Diocletian, built in about AD 300.
Synonyms for split include:
Focus on unusual letters
The most common letters are A, E, I, and U. If you focus on more unusual letters such as F, K, and Z, you may be able to figure out some answers. There are fewer words in the English language with those uncommon letters, giving you a better chance of figuring out the answer.
Related Crossword Clues
- "Get out of here!"
- Hayes who wrote "Soul Man"
- Last amendment in the Bill of Rights
- Thrill of the ___
- Like the Circus Maximus and Trajan's Market
- Freeloading sort
- Popular Italian sports car, in slang
- When you might feast on a slider?
That concludes our list of answers for this crossword clue. You can visit our crossword section for more crossword-related content, including puzzles, clue answers, and more. Check out our word games section to find more fun and challenging games and puzzles to play.