Each day, players get seven clues and answers to figure out in the 7 Little Word daily puzzle. Some days are a breeze, but you will inevitably encounter some challenging clues. When that happens, there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint or two to help you figure out the puzzle and move on with your day. Below is the answer to the leaf collectors 7 Little Words clue.
The “leaf collectors” 5 letter answer can be a tricky one to figure out in the daily 7 Little Words puzzle. Not to worry, though, because we put together a list of known answers for this clue down below. You may see more than one answer because the game may use the same clue across multiple puzzles. Double-check the letters to make sure you’re using the correct answer if that’s the case.
leaf collectors 7 Little Words Answer
The leaf collectors 7 Little Words answer is:
- RAKES (5 letters)
The clue and answer above was in the 7 Little Words puzzle.
Rakes Definitions and Synonyms
- an implement consisting of a pole with a crossbar toothed like a comb at the end, or with several tines held together by a crosspiece, used especially for drawing together cut grass or fallen leaves, or smoothing loose soil or gravel.
- a fashionable or wealthy man of dissolute or promiscuous habits
- the angle at which a thing slopes
- the angle of the edge or face of a cutting tool.
- a number of railroad cars or wagons coupled together
- a herd of colts.
- collect, gather, or move with a rake or similar implement
- set (something, especially a stage or the floor of an auditorium) at a sloping angle
Synonyms for rake include:
More 7 Little Words Answers
- Shining Up
- Lead, As a Wedding Ceremony
- German Luxury Carmaker
- Golf Hall of Famer Els
For more answers, check out our 7 Little Words answers post.
Are you looking for more games to keep you busy? Check out our word games section to find more daily puzzle games that you can play to exercise your brain and expand your vocabulary.