Each day, players get seven clues and answers to figure out in the 7 Little Word daily puzzle. Some days are a breeze, but you will inevitably encounter some challenging clues. When that happens, there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint or two to help you figure out the puzzle and move on with your day. Below is the answer to the like a globe 7 Little Words clue.
The “like a globe” 5 letter answer can be a tricky one to figure out in the daily 7 Little Words puzzle. Not to worry, though, because we put together a list of known answers for this clue down below. You may see more than one answer because the game may use the same clue across multiple puzzles. Double-check the letters to make sure you’re using the correct answer if that’s the case.
like a globe 7 Little Words Answer
The like a globe 7 Little Words answer is:
- ROUND (5 letters)
The clue and answer above was in the 7 Little Words puzzle.
Round Definitions and Synonyms
- shaped like or approximately like a circle or cylinder
- shaped like or approximately like a sphere
- (of a voice) rich and mellow; not harsh
- (of a number) altered for convenience of expression or calculation, for example to the nearest whole number or multiple of ten or five
- (of a person or their manner of speaking) not omitting or disguising anything; frank and truthful
- a circular piece of a particular substance
- an act of visiting each of a number of people or places
- one of a sequence of sessions or groups of related actions or events, typically such that development or progress can be seen between one group and another
- a regularly recurring sequence of activities or functions
- a song for three or more unaccompanied voices or parts, each singing the same theme but starting one after another, at the same pitch or in octaves; a simple canon.
- the amount of ammunition needed to fire one shot
- pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- give a round shape to
Synonyms for round include:
More 7 Little Words Answers
- Ice or Dice
- Easternmost US Capital
- Eric of the Yardbirds
- Knotting Craft
- Kids' Chalk "canvas"
- Wrote Words In, As a Ring
- Showing Great Respect to
- Bug Catchers
- Beat Writer Jack
- Three Card
- Casey Jones Was One
- Archers, for Example
- With Burning Passion
- Signed Up
- Tending to the Garden
- Burrito Wrapper
- Like Mittens but Not Gloves
- Preparing the Oven to Cook
- Is of the Same Mind
- Having a Kick
- Established Beyond a Doubt
- Too Small to Bother with
- Descending Gust of Air
- Overly Finicky People
- Cases That Establish Law
- Fought a Bit
- More Flat and Even
- Unusually Mature
- Mixed-breed Dogs
For more answers, check out our 7 Little Words answers post.
Are you looking for more games to keep you busy? Check out our word games section to find more daily puzzle games that you can play to exercise your brain and expand your vocabulary.