Each day, players get seven clues and answers to figure out in the 7 Little Word daily puzzle. Some days are a breeze, but you will inevitably encounter some challenging clues. When that happens, there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint or two to help you figure out the puzzle and move on with your day. Below is the answer to the movie teases 7 Little Words clue.
The “movie teases” 8 letter answer can be a tricky one to figure out in the daily 7 Little Words puzzle. Not to worry, though, because we put together a list of known answers for this clue down below. You may see more than one answer because the game may use the same clue across multiple puzzles. Double-check the letters to make sure you’re using the correct answer if that’s the case.
movie teases 7 Little Words Answer
The movie teases 7 Little Words answer is:
- TRAILERS (8 letters)
The clue and answer above was in the 7 Little Words puzzle.
Trailers Definitions and Synonyms
- an unpowered vehicle towed by another.
- an excerpt or series of excerpts from a movie or program used to advertise it in advance; a preview
- a thing that trails, especially a trailing plant.
- advertise (a movie or program) in advance by broadcasting excerpts or details
- transport (something) by trailer
Synonyms for trailer include:
More 7 Little Words Answers
- "Deep Impact" Director Leder
- Add Your John Hancock
- Saturn Has 82 of Them
- More Windy and Rainy
- Crack a Joke
- Cassette of Favorite Tunes
For more answers, check out our 7 Little Words answers post.
Are you looking for more games to keep you busy? Check out our word games section to find more daily puzzle games that you can play to exercise your brain and expand your vocabulary.