From June 2 to June 12, PlayStation fans can look forward to discounts on games, PlayStation Plus memberships, and PlayStation merchandise.
Sony’s annual Days of Play sale is back, but this year’s sale is not just about games. The company will also offer sales on PlayStation Plus memberships at all tiers and various discounts on gaming peripherals. See below for all the details of the sale.
PlayStation Days of Play 2023 Sale Details
Days of Play 2023 will occur from June 2 at 12:01 a.m. to June 12 at 11:59 p.m. local time. Throughout the sale period, users can redeem the following sales:
PlayStation Plus Memberships
- 25% discount for Essential, Extra, and Premium/Deluxe 12-month plans.
- Current PlayStation Plus Essential and Extra members receive 25% off a 1, 3, or 12-month membership when upgrading to a higher-tier plan.
PlayStation Days of Play 2023 Promo Codes
Players in Austria, Italy, Spain, and Portugal can use the following codes at direct.playstation.com.
- DOPSAVE15: up to 15% off for PS5 Accessories, including DualSense charging station, HD camera, media remote, Pulse 3D wireless headsets, and select PS5 console covers.
- DOPSAVE40: up to 40% off on select PS5 games.
PlayStation Gear Store
Players can visit the PlayStation Gear Store starting June 2 and use the following promo code:
- DAYSOFPLAY23: 20% off select merchandise and free shipping.
In addition to the free shipping and 20% off select merchandise, players can also take advantage of special sale days, including:
- June 2: Spend $50 or more and receive PS insulated beverage sleeve.
- June 7: Buy any sweatshirt or jacket and get 50% off.
- June 12: PlayStation’s Picks will offer additional sales on bundles and merchandise.
Digital games and add-ons in the PlayStation Store will also be part of the Days of Play sale, with a variety of titles expected to be discounted. The full list of deals will be available on the PlayStation Store when Days of Play begins. Be sure to check it out, as all your local deals won’t be listed until the sale starts on June 2, 2023.
For more articles on discounts and sales, see our news section.