Each day, players get seven clues and answers to figure out in the 7 Little Word daily puzzle. Some days are a breeze, but you will inevitably encounter some challenging clues. When that happens, there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint or two to help you figure out the puzzle and move on with your day. Below is the answer to the tending to the garden 7 Little Words clue.
The “tending to the garden” 8 letter answer can be a tricky one to figure out in the daily 7 Little Words puzzle. Not to worry, though, because we put together a list of known answers for this clue down below. You may see more than one answer because the game may use the same clue across multiple puzzles. Double-check the letters to make sure you’re using the correct answer if that’s the case.
tending to the garden 7 Little Words Answer
The tending to the garden 7 Little Words answer is:
- WATERING (8 letters)
The clue and answer above was in the 7 Little Words puzzle.
Watering Definitions and Synonyms
- a colorless, transparent, odorless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms
- a stretch or area of water, such as a river, sea, or lake
- the amniotic fluid surrounding a fetus in the womb, especially as discharged in a flow shortly before birth
- the quality of transparency and brilliance shown by a diamond or other gem.
- capital stock that represents a book value greater than the true assets of a company.
- pour or sprinkle water over (a plant or area) in order to encourage plant growth
- (of the eyes) become full of moisture or tears
- dilute or adulterate (a drink, typically an alcoholic one) with water
- increase (a company's debt, or nominal capital) by the issue of new shares without a corresponding addition to assets.
Synonyms for water include:
More 7 Little Words Answers
- Ice or Dice
- Easternmost US Capital
- Eric of the Yardbirds
- Knotting Craft
- Kids' Chalk "canvas"
- Wrote Words In, As a Ring
- Showing Great Respect to
- Bug Catchers
- Beat Writer Jack
- Three Card
- Casey Jones Was One
- Archers, for Example
- With Burning Passion
- Signed Up
- Like a Globe
- Burrito Wrapper
- Like Mittens but Not Gloves
- Preparing the Oven to Cook
- Is of the Same Mind
- Having a Kick
- Established Beyond a Doubt
- Too Small to Bother with
- Descending Gust of Air
- Overly Finicky People
- Cases That Establish Law
- Fought a Bit
- More Flat and Even
- Unusually Mature
- Mixed-breed Dogs
For more answers, check out our 7 Little Words answers post.
Are you looking for more games to keep you busy? Check out our word games section to find more daily puzzle games that you can play to exercise your brain and expand your vocabulary.