Each day, players get seven clues and answers to figure out in the 7 Little Word daily puzzle. Some days are a breeze, but you will inevitably encounter some challenging clues. When that happens, there’s nothing wrong with looking up a hint or two to help you figure out the puzzle and move on with your day. Below is the answer to the what you read in a news feed 7 Little Words clue.
The “what you read in a news feed” 9 letter answer can be a tricky one to figure out in the daily 7 Little Words puzzle. Not to worry, though, because we put together a list of known answers for this clue down below. You may see more than one answer because the game may use the same clue across multiple puzzles. Double-check the letters to make sure you’re using the correct answer if that’s the case.
what you read in a news feed 7 Little Words Answer
The what you read in a news feed 7 Little Words answer is:
- HEADLINES (9 letters)
The clue and answer above was in the 7 Little Words puzzle.
Headlines Definitions and Synonyms
- a heading at the top of an article or page in a newspaper or magazine
- denoting a particularly notable or important piece of news
- denoting or relating to the star performer or group at a concert, typically appearing as the last act on the bill
- denoting or relating to a figure for unemployment based on the unadjusted total number of people out of work, as a percentage of the population
- provide with a headline
- appear as the star performer at (a concert)
Synonyms for headline include:
More 7 Little Words Answers
- Plant with Short-lived Bloom
- Dock Implement
- Commit One's Energies (to)
- More Intellectual
- Contract Worker
For more answers, check out our 7 Little Words answers post.
Are you looking for more games to keep you busy? Check out our word games section to find more daily puzzle games that you can play to exercise your brain and expand your vocabulary.