We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 10 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 18 words, derived from 7 letters: I, R, C, T, C, E, K. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 10 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 10 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 10 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ICE - internal combustion engine.
- KIT - a set of articles or equipment needed for a specific purpose
- TIE - attach or fasten (someone or something) with string or similar cord
- IRE - anger
- TIC - a habitual spasmodic contraction of the muscles, most often in the face.
- CITE - quote (a passage, book, or author) as evidence for or justification of an argument or statement, especially in a scholarly work
- KITE - a toy consisting of a light frame with thin material stretched over it, flown in the wind at the end of a long string.
- RICE - a swamp grass which is widely cultivated as a source of food, especially in Asia.
- TICK - a regular short, sharp sound, especially that made by a clock or watch.
- TIRE - feel or cause to feel in need of rest or sleep
- TREK - a long arduous journey, especially one made on foot
- RITE - a religious or other solemn ceremony or act
- TIER - a row or level of a structure, typically one of a series of rows placed one above the other and successively receding or diminishing in size
- TRICK - a cunning or skillful act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone
- CRICK - a painful stiff feeling in the neck or back.
- TRIKE - a tricycle.
- TICKER - a watch.
- CRICKET - an insect related to the grasshoppers. The male produces a characteristic rhythmical chirping sound.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.