We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 11 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 10 words, derived from 7 letters: I, I, Y, D, G, L, R. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 11 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 11 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 11 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- DIG - break up and move earth with a tool or machine, or with hands, paws, snout, etc.
- DRY - free from moisture or liquid; not wet or moist
- LID - a removable or hinged cover for the top of a container
- RID - make someone or something free of (a troublesome or unwanted person or thing)
- RIG - make (a sailing ship or boat) ready for sailing by providing it with sails and rigging
- GIRL - a female child or adolescent
- GRID - a framework of spaced bars that are parallel to or cross each other; a grating
- IDLY - with no particular purpose, reason, or foundation
- RIGID - unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible
- RIGIDLY - in a strict or exacting way
Definitions via Oxford Languages.