We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 12 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 14 words, derived from 7 letters: T, E, E, S, M, E, K. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 12 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 12 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 12 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- MET - a secondary malignant growth at a distance from a primary site of cancer; a metastasis
- SEE - perceive with the eyes; discern visually
- SET - put, lay, or stand (something) in a specified place or position
- TEE - the letter T, or a shape like that of a capital T.
- EEK - used as an expression of alarm, horror, or surprise
- EKE - manage to support oneself or make a living with difficulty
- MEET - come into the presence or company of (someone) by chance or arrangement
- SEEK - attempt to find (something)
- SEEM - give the impression or sensation of being something or having a particular quality
- STEM - the main body or stalk of a plant or shrub, typically rising above ground but occasionally subterranean.
- MEEK - quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive
- SKEET - a shooting sport in which a clay target is thrown from a trap to simulate the flight of a bird.
- ESTEEM - respect and admiration, typically for a person
- MEEKEST - quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive
Definitions via Oxford Languages.