We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 16 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 16 words, derived from 6 letters: L, E, I, L, B, A. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 16 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 16 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 16 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ALE - a type of beer with a bitter flavor and higher alcoholic content
- ALL - used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing
- ILL - not in full health; sick
- LAB - a laboratory
- LIE - (of a person or animal) be in or assume a horizontal or resting position on a supporting surface
- AIL - trouble or afflict (someone) in mind or body
- ABLE - having the power, skill, means, or opportunity to do something
- BAIL - the temporary release of an accused person awaiting trial, sometimes on condition that a sum of money be lodged to guarantee their appearance in court
- BALL - a solid or hollow spherical or egg-shaped object that is kicked, thrown, or hit in a game
- BELL - a city in southwestern California, southeast of Los Angeles; population 36,657 (est. 2008).
- BILL - an amount of money owed for goods supplied or services rendered, set out in a printed or written statement of charges
- BALE - a bundle of paper, hay, cotton, etc., tightly wrapped and bound with cords or hoops
- BILE - a bitter greenish-brown alkaline fluid that aids digestion and is secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
- LABEL - a small piece of paper, fabric, plastic, or similar material attached to an object and giving information about it
- LIBEL - a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
- LIABLE - responsible by law; legally answerable
Definitions via Oxford Languages.