We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 19 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 14 words, derived from 6 letters: R, A, E, E, D, R. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 19 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 19 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 19 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ARE - a metric unit of measure, equal to 100 square meters (about 119.6 square yards).
- EAR - the organ of hearing and balance in humans and other vertebrates, especially the external part of this.
- ERA - a long and distinct period of history with a particular feature or characteristic
- RED - of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- RAD - radian(s).
- ERR - be mistaken or incorrect; make a mistake
- DARE - have the courage to do something
- DEAR - regarded with deep affection; cherished by someone
- DEER - a hoofed grazing or browsing animal, with branched bony antlers that are shed annually and typically borne only by the male.
- RARE - (of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often
- READ - look at and comprehend the meaning of (written or printed matter) by mentally interpreting the characters or symbols of which it is composed
- REAR - the back part of something, especially a building or vehicle
- ERRED - be mistaken or incorrect; make a mistake
- REREAD - read (a text) again
Definitions via Oxford Languages.