We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 23 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 9 words, derived from 7 letters: R, N, E, T, E, Y, R. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 23 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 23 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 23 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- RENT - a tenant's regular payment to a landlord for the use of property or land.
- TEEN - the years of a person's age from 13 to 19
- TREE - a woody perennial plant, typically having a single stem or trunk growing to a considerable height and bearing lateral branches at some distance from the ground
- TERN - a seabird related to the gulls, typically smaller and more slender, with long pointed wings and a forked tail.
- ENTER - come or go into (a place)
- ENTRY - an act of going or coming in
- RETRY - try (a defendant or case) again.
- RENTER - a person who rents an apartment, a car, or other object.
- REENTRY - There is no standard english definition for this word. Check out Urban Dictionary for another meaning.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.