We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 25 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 10 words, derived from 6 letters: L, O, L, E, B, W. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 25 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 25 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 25 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- BELL - a city in southwestern California, southeast of Los Angeles; population 36,657 (est. 2008).
- BLEW - (of wind) move creating an air current
- BLOW - (of wind) move creating an air current
- BOWL - a round, deep dish or basin used for food or liquid
- LOBE - a roundish and flattish part of something, typically each of two or more such parts divided by a fissure, and often projecting or hanging
- WELL - in a good or satisfactory way
- BOLL - the rounded seed capsule of plants such as cotton or flax.
- BELOW - at a lower level or layer than
- ELBOW - the joint between the forearm and the upper arm
- BELLOW - (of a person or animal) emit a deep loud roar, typically in pain or anger
Definitions via Oxford Languages.