We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 19 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 15 words, derived from 7 letters: M, I, U, T, P, O, M. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 19 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 19 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 19 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- MOM - one's mother
- MOP - an implement consisting of a sponge or a bundle of thick loose strings attached to a handle, used for wiping floors or other surfaces.
- MUM - one's mother
- OUT - moving or appearing to move away from a particular place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden
- PIT - a large hole in the ground.
- POT - a container, typically rounded or cylindrical and of ceramic ware or metal, used for storage or cooking
- PUT - move to or place in a particular position
- TIP - the pointed or rounded end or extremity of something slender or tapering
- TOP - the highest or uppermost point, part, or surface of something
- IMP - a small, mischievous devil or sprite.
- OPT - make a choice from a range of possibilities
- OMIT - leave out or exclude (someone or something), either intentionally or forgetfully
- POUT - push one's lips or one's bottom lip forward as an expression of petulant annoyance or in order to make oneself look sexually attractive
- OPIUM - a reddish-brown heavy-scented addictive drug prepared from the juice of the opium poppy, used as a narcotic and in medicine as an analgesic
- OPTIMUM - most conducive to a favorable outcome; best
Definitions via Oxford Languages.