We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 23 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 14 words, derived from 7 letters: L, R, Y, E, V, E, R. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 23 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 23 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 23 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- EVE - the day or period of time immediately before an event or occasion
- EYE - each of a pair of globular organs in the head through which people and vertebrate animals see, the visible part typically appearing almond-shaped in animals with eyelids
- RYE - a cereal plant that tolerates poor soils and low temperatures.
- EEL - a snake-like fish with a slender elongated body and poorly developed fins, proverbial for its slipperiness.
- ERR - be mistaken or incorrect; make a mistake
- EVER - at any time
- REEL - a cylinder on which film, wire, thread, or other flexible materials can be wound
- RELY - depend on with full trust or confidence
- VERY - in a high degree
- LEER - look or gaze in an unpleasant, malicious, or lascivious way
- VEER - change direction suddenly
- LEVER - a rigid bar resting on a pivot, used to help move a heavy or firmly fixed load with one end when pressure is applied to the other
- REVEL - enjoy oneself in a lively and noisy way, especially with drinking and dancing
- REVELRY - lively and noisy festivities, especially when these involve drinking a large amount of alcohol
Definitions via Oxford Languages.