We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes January 30 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 11 words, derived from 7 letters: E, E, C, U, S, C, D. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers January 30 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on January 30 2023 are:
Wordscapes January 30 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- CUES - a thing said or done that serves as a signal to an actor or other performer to enter or to begin their speech or performance.
- DUES - expected at or planned for at a certain time
- SEED - a flowering plant's unit of reproduction, capable of developing into another such plant
- USED - having already been used
- SUED - institute legal proceedings against (a person or institution), typically for redress
- CEDE - give up (power or territory)
- SCUD - move fast in a straight line because or as if driven by the wind
- SUEDE - leather with the flesh side rubbed to make a velvety nap
- DEUCE - the two on dice or playing cards
- SEDUCE - entice (someone) into sexual activity
- SUCCEED - achieve the desired aim or result
Definitions via Oxford Languages.
That’s everything you need to know about today’s Wordscapes January 30 2023 daily puzzle answers. For more answers, guides, and puzzles, visit our website’s word games section.
Wordscapes is available for Android and iOS devices on Google Play and App Store.