We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes March 3 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 16 words, derived from 6 letters: B, T, B, O, C, A. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers March 3 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on March 3 2023 are:
Wordscapes March 3 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- ACT - take action; do something
- BAT - an implement with a handle and a solid surface, usually of wood, used for hitting the ball in games such as baseball, cricket, and table tennis.
- BOB - (of a thing) make a quick short movement up and down
- CAB - a taxicab
- CAT - a small domesticated carnivorous mammal with soft fur, a short snout, and retractable claws. It is widely kept as a pet or for catching mice, and many breeds have been developed.
- TAB - a small flap or strip of material attached to or projecting from something, used to hold or manipulate it, or for identification and information.
- BOA - a constrictor snake which bears live young and may reach great size, native to America, Africa, Asia, and some Pacific islands.
- COT - a camp bed, particularly a portable, collapsible one
- BOT - an autonomous program on the internet or another network that can interact with systems or users
- COB - the central, cylindrical, woody part of the corn ear to which the grains, or kernels, are attached.
- OAT - a cereal plant cultivated chiefly in cool climates and widely used for animal feed as well as human consumption.
- BOAT - a small vessel propelled on water by oars, sails, or an engine
- COAT - an outer garment worn outdoors, having sleeves and typically extending below the hips
- TACO - a Mexican dish consisting of a fried tortilla, typically folded, filled with various mixtures, such as seasoned meat, beans, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- ABBOT - a man who is the head of an abbey of monks
- BOBCAT - a small North American cat species with a barred and spotted coat and a short tail.
Definitions via Oxford Languages.