We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes March 9 2023 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 13 words, derived from 6 letters: E, T, H, R, T, I. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers March 9 2023
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on March 9 2023 are:
Wordscapes March 9 2023 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- HER - used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a female person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified
- HIT - bring one's hand or a tool or weapon into contact with (someone or something) quickly and forcefully
- THE - denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.
- TIE - attach or fasten (someone or something) with string or similar cord
- IRE - anger
- HIRE - employ (someone) for wages
- TIRE - feel or cause to feel in need of rest or sleep
- HEIR - a person legally entitled to the property or rank of another on that person's death
- RITE - a religious or other solemn ceremony or act
- TIER - a row or level of a structure, typically one of a series of rows placed one above the other and successively receding or diminishing in size
- THEIR - belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified
- TRITE - (of a remark, opinion, or idea) overused and consequently of little import; lacking originality or freshness
- HITTER - a person who hits a ball with a bat, racket, stick, etc. to score runs or points in a game
Definitions via Oxford Languages.