Are you an aviation aficionado? If you love airplanes, jets, and other aircraft, you might love Airplane Simulator, an experience developed by Fat Whale Studio for the Roblox platform. In this game, you can fly cool airplanes, explore cities and islands, roleplay, and make some in-game money!
Use the Airplane Simulator codes list below to get some free in-game cash. The cash can help you save up for some new aircraft and other items. The only catch is that codes do not last forever, and new ones release often, so bookmark this page and check back soon for new ones!
Want to try out some other cool Roblox games? Head over to our Licking Legends codes page for more freebies.
January 31 2023: We checked for new Airplane Simulator codes.
Airplane Simulator codes
- DELTA: 50,000 in-game cash
- FestiveFrenzy: 50,000 in-game cash
- HALLOW: 50,000 in-game cash
- 500K: 50,000 in-game cash
- 100K: 60,000 in-game cash
- AIRLINES: 50,000 in-game cash
- 1YEAR: 45,000 in-game cash
- RESCUE: 40,000 in-game cash
What are Roblox Airplane Simulator Codes?
Codes are promotions created and given out by the game developer. These limited-time codes can be redeemed for free in-game cash, which will help you collect some more items and aircraft inside the game. Codes expire quickly, so check for new ones often to avoid missing out on freebies.
How do I redeem codes for Airplane Simulator?
To redeem codes for Airplane Simulator:
- Launch Airplane Simulator on the Roblox platform.
- Click on the Gear icon on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Enter a working code into the code redemption box.
- Press the Enter button and enjoy your free rewards.
How do I get more Airplane Simulator codes?
The best way to get new codes for Airplane Simulator is by following the Airplane Simulator Roblox page. You can also join the Roblox group to stay up-to-date with any announcements. We monitor all the known code sources here and add them to our code wiki for your convenience, so follow along if you never want to miss out on freebies.
Get more codes for your favorite Roblox games by visiting our Roblox codes wiki.