Figgerits is a challenging brain teaser and word puzzle game for iOS and Android. There are hundreds of levels, with each level including a cryptogram to decipher. Some levels can be tough to figure out, and that’s why we compiled the list of Figgerits level 23 answers below.
Figgerits Level 23 Answers
The solution to Figgerits level 23 is: CHARLES DARWIN WAS A MEMBER OF CAMBRIDGE GLUTTON CLUB
Definitions and Words
- Don’t __ your chickens before they hatch
- In big amounts, a __ of something
- This is a __ of privacy!
- Someone who likes to take risk
- Cutting tool
- __ change, moderate __
- (syn.) Lithe, supple, agile
- To gather together
- To knit brows
- Green gem
- To remain faithful or attached
- Musical or congruous
- Piece of wood to make the fire burn
- Christmas comes __ once a year
- A night __
Those are all the Figgerits level 23 answers we have so far. As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.