Figgerits is a challenging brain teaser and word puzzle game for iOS and Android. There are hundreds of levels, with each level including a cryptogram to decipher. Some levels can be tough to figure out, and that’s why we compiled the list of Figgerits level 430 answers below.
Figgerits Level 430 Answers
The solution to Figgerits level 430 is: SOCCER IS THE MOST POPULAR SPORT IN THE WORLD
Definitions and Words
- Indefinite pronoun
- City’s main church
- Shrouded in mystery
- The movie is a pretty standard ___ comedy
- Synonym for keeper
- God, with “the”
- I go to the pool every day to become a great ___
- Lime, orange, or tangerine
- ___ and rescue team
- What are the front legs of a crab called?
- A town car
- It has 88 keys that do not open any doors
- It is easier for a ___ to go through the eye of a needle
- The Northern Lights are visible in the ___ regions
- Student bedroom, in short
Those are all the Figgerits level 430 answers we have so far. As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.