Figgerits is a challenging brain teaser and word puzzle game for iOS and Android. There are hundreds of levels, with each level including a cryptogram to decipher. Some levels can be tough to figure out, and that’s why we compiled the list of Figgerits level 477 answers below.
Figgerits Level 477 Answers
The solution to Figgerits level 477 is: NOT COUNTING THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES, THE ATACAMA DESERT IS THE DRIEST
Definitions and Words
- This dish definitely needs some ___
- What do we call a third of a human pregnancy?
- The opposite of “disloyal”
- Similar to “down-to-earth”
- Helping others without expecting a reward
- A synonym for “refuse”
- Oil is a non-renewable energy ___
- A window on a ship
- (pl.) A popular hairstyle for a young girl
- To make a mistake in writing
- Kind and pleasant
- A person with a profound knowledge of a particular subject
- To pronounce words indistinctly
- You do it with your fists when you are angry
- The kids were happily sliding down a water ___
- Let’s go on a shopping ___ this weekend
- Shoes can be made of this
Those are all the Figgerits level 477 answers we have so far. As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.