Figgerits is a challenging brain teaser and word puzzle game for iOS and Android. There are hundreds of levels, with each level including a cryptogram to decipher. Some levels can be tough to figure out, and that’s why we compiled the list of Figgerits level Exotic Tribes 3 answers below.
Figgerits Level Exotic Tribes 3 Answers
The solution to Figgerits level Exotic Tribes 3 is: WHEN THEY HARVEST HONEY FROM HIGH IN THE TREES, THE SOLIGA PEOPLE LEAVE SOME NEAR THE GROUND FOR TIGERS.
Definitions and Words
- In a commanding manner
- Synonym for fur
- The ability to take over different forms or shapes
- An out resulting from a fielding play
- A plant cultivated as a source of syrup
- In the medieval period, practicing __ was banned for Christian
- Separation resulting from hostility
- Synonym for bro
- __ breathing is what makes living underwater possible
- The __ sets the correct moisture level for this old book
- Four __ of cocoa, please (plural)
- Very poor and filthy part of a city
- Small gray opossum that eats insects
- Hundreds of drones can live in a __ at the same time
- Kind of milk
Those are all the Figgerits level Exotic Tribes 3 answers we have so far. As new levels are added to the game, we’ll update our master list of Figgerits answers, so you can reference it if you ever need help solving a puzzle.