We’re officially in week 4 of the new Fortnite season, and there are 7 weekly challenges available to check out. Fortnite players looking to max out their Battle Pass and complete pages to collect unique skins like Darth Vader, the Lambda-Class Shuttle, and the Sigil of the Empire, will want to knock out these weekly challenges as soon as possible. Below is a list of all the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4 challenges.
Each quest completion rewards about 15,000 XP, which will help players level up the Battle Pass and unlock new pages. Some of these quests may be a bit confusing, so we’re here to help. Click through any tasks you need help with to get a walkthrough on how to complete it.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 4 Challenges
These are the Week 4 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3:
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (0/250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (0/15)
- Knock down Timber Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (0/5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (0/3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (0/1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (0/2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (0/500)
Tap on any of the quests above if you need further instructions on how to complete them. We provide walkthroughs for all the difficult weekly challenges in our Fortnite section. Players do not need to complete all objectives in a single match, so don’t worry about rushing through them as quickly as possible.
For more related guides and content, check out our Fortnite Section.