Beginning on Tuesday, February 7, players who own the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 Battle Pass can obtain the Geralt of Rivia outfit by completing a series of in-game challenges.
Geralt of Rivia is a character in the book series “The Witcher” by Andrzej Sapkowski and is the main protagonist in the video game series of the same name developed by CD Projekt Red. He is a witcher, a monster hunter for hire, who possesses supernatural abilities and uses them to kill monsters and protect people. Players have until the end of Chapter 4, Season 1, to obtain the skin, so this is a limited-time mid-season skin!
How to Unlock Geralt of Rivia in Fortnite
Here is how to get the Geralt of Rivia skin in Fortnite:
- Activate Augments in five different matches: Complete this challenge to get the Geralt of Rivia Loading Screen
- Complete three bounties: Complete this challenge to get the Muscle Memory Spray
- Defeat one boss: Complete this challenge to get the Weapons of the Witcher Back Bling
- Emote in The Citadel throne room: Complete this challenge to get the Igni Sign Emote
- Deal 500 melee weapon damage to opponents: Complete this challenge to get the Witcher’s Steel Sword Pickaxe
- Complete five Page 1 quests: Complete this challenge to get the Geralt of Rivia skin
All six Geralt of Rivia Challenges are fairly straightforward, but you may need help completing a few. Here are some tips.
Augments are a new game mechanic in Fortnite Chapter 4: Season 1. Players can choose an augment every few minutes during a match, so you’ll need to activate one and repeat the process in five matches to complete the challenge.
Defeat one boss
To defeat a boss, you can land at The Citadel since you’ll need to head to this location for the next challenge anyway. Loot up and look for The Ageless Champion boss when you’re there. Take down the boss, and you’ll complete the challenge and, as a bonus, get The Ageless Champion’s Ex-Caliber Rifle and Shockwave Hammer.
Emote in The Citadel throne room
The throne room is located at The Citadel point on the map. Make your way into the main room of the building, and do any emote the complete the challenge. At this point, if you killed the boss, you probably have the melee weapon. You can use the Shockwave Hammer to finish the fifth challenge.
Completing all six challenges will get you the Geralt of Rivia skin in Fortnite. Geralt’s next set of challenges unlocks on February 28 at 9 a.m. ET, so check back then for updates!