Knotwords is a word game developed by Zach Gage and Jack Schlesinger. The game has a few different puzzles to try out, including a monthly playbook, a daily classic, and a daily twist. The anagrams can get tricky, so that’s why we have the Knotwords Thursday June 23 answer to the daily puzzle for you.
Below are the answers to the Knotwords Daily Classic June 23 2022 puzzle. If you’re looking for more Knotwords answers for previous days, you can visit our Knotwords section to browse through all of the puzzles.
Knotwords June 23 2022 Answers
The answers to the Knotwords daily classic puzzle on June 23 are:
- OBJECTS: plural of object
- MUSIC: A series of sounds organized in time, employing melody, harmony, tempo etc. usually to convey a mood.
- ASH: The solid remains of a fire.
- BY: Near or next to.
- HART: A male deer, especially the male of the red deer after its fifth year
- SNAIL: Any of very many animals (either hermaphroditic or nonhermaphroditic), of the class Gastropoda, having a coiled shell.
- AM: First-person singular simple present indicative form of be.
- CONCERNED: Showing concern.
- RAN: Royal Australian Navy.
- ME: The person speaking, regarded as an object; myself; a pronoun of the first person used as the objective and dative case of the pronoun I.
- IRE: Great anger, wrath; keen resentment.
- MISTS: plural of mist.
- SPREAD: To stretch out, open out (a material etc.) so that it more fully covers a given area of space.
- BET: A wager, an agreement between two parties that a stake will be paid by the loser to the winner.
- RISK: A possible adverse event or outcome.
- MY: Belonging to me.
- CARP: Any of various freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae, especially the common carp, Cyprinus carpio.
- SOONER: the comparative form of soon: more soon
- BISON: A large, wild bovid of the genus Bison.
- EH: Used as a tag question, to emphasize what goes before or to request that the listener express an opinion about what has been said.
- ARC: Acronym of advance reader’s copy, a copy of a book given to a reviewer free in advance for review purposes
- MA: Mother, mama.
- CHI: Abbreviation of Chile.
- ID: A Roman numeral representing four hundred and ninety-nine.
- ALARMS: plural of alarm
- TEAR: To rend (a solid material) by holding or restraining in two places and pulling apart, whether intentionally or not; to destroy or separate.
- NETS: plural of net
- STATE: Any sovereign polity. A government.
- AH: prefix for attack helicopter, helicopter gunship designations
- MODE: One of several ancient Greek scales.
Where can I play Knotwords?
Knotwords is available to download and play on the App Store, Google Play, and Steam. The base game is free-to-play, but users can subscribe for $4.99/year or $11.99 for lifetime access to more puzzles, more hints, statistics, and customization.
How do I play Knotwords?
The objective of Knotwords is to solve the anagrams presented to you. Each puzzle typically consists of intersecting anagrams that you can solve to make words in a crossword-like grid. Players can access hints along the way and even track their progress with a paid subscription. Invalid guesses are automatically highlighted in pink.
When does the Knotwords daily puzzle reset?
Knotwords’ daily puzzle resets every day at midnight local time. Players can access all the previous daily puzzles for the week and access the archive with a paid subscription.