Knotwords is a word game developed by Zach Gage and Jack Schlesinger. The game has a few different puzzles to try out, including a monthly playbook, a daily classic, and a daily twist. The anagrams can get tricky, so that’s why we have the Knotwords Friday June 24 answer to the daily puzzle for you.
Below are the answers to the Knotwords Daily Classic June 24 2022 puzzle. If you’re looking for more Knotwords answers for previous days, you can visit our Knotwords section to browse through all of the puzzles.
Knotwords June 24 2022 Answers
The answers to the Knotwords daily classic puzzle on June 24 are:
- GIBBONS: plural of gibbon.
- SCHLEP: To carry, drag, or lug.
- CLEVERER: Comparative form of clever: more clever.
- ADOPTION: The act of adopting. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- YEP: Yes.
- ALPHABET: The set of letters used when writing in a language.
- GLAUCOMA: An eye disease or disorder that is defined as a characteristic optic neuropathy, or disease of the optic nerve, possibly, if untreated, leading to damage of the optic disc of the eye and resultant visual field loss due to lack of communication between the retina and the brain, which can lead to blindness.
- WAD: An amorphous, compact mass.
- STEREOTYPE: A conventional, formulaic, and often oversimplified or exaggerated conception, opinion, or image of (a person).
- EH: Used as a tag question, to emphasise what goes before or to request that the listener express an opinion about what has been said.
- HOE: An agricultural tool consisting of a long handle with a flat blade fixed perpendicular to it at the end, used for digging rows.
- PAS: Initialism of parental alienation syndrome.
- NIL: Nothing; zero.
- RESIN: A viscous hydrocarbon secretion of many plants, particularly coniferous trees.
- SPARKING: present participle of spark
Where can I play Knotwords?
Knotwords is available to download and play on the App Store, Google Play, and Steam. The base game is free-to-play, but users can subscribe for $4.99/year or $11.99 for lifetime access to more puzzles, more hints, statistics, and customization.
How do I play Knotwords?
The objective of Knotwords is to solve the anagrams presented to you. Each puzzle typically consists of intersecting anagrams that you can solve to make words in a crossword-like grid. Players can access hints along the way and even track their progress with a paid subscription. Invalid guesses are automatically highlighted in pink.
When does the Knotwords daily puzzle reset?
Knotwords’ daily puzzle resets every day at midnight local time. Players can access all the previous daily puzzles for the week and access the archive with a paid subscription.