Knotwords is a word game developed by Zach Gage and Jack Schlesinger. The game has a few different puzzles to try out, including a monthly playbook, a daily classic, and a daily twist. The anagrams can get tricky, so that’s why we have the Knotwords Wednesday June 29 answer to the daily puzzle for you.
Below are the answers to the Knotwords Daily Classic June 29 2022 puzzle. If you’re looking for more Knotwords answers for previous days, you can visit our Knotwords section to browse through all of the puzzles.
Knotwords June 29 2022 Answers
The answers to the Knotwords daily classic puzzle on June 29 are:
- WIRE: Metal formed into a thin, even thread, now usually by being drawn through a hole in a steel die.
- SCENE: The location of an event that attracts attention.
- MA: mother, mama.
- FATAL: Proceeding from, or appointed by, fate or destiny.
- OFF: In a direction away from the speaker or other reference point.
- IONS: plural of ion
- NO: nah, nope, nay.
- SELLS: Third-person singular simple present indicative form of sell
- STOOD: simple past tense and past participle of stand
- US: Me and at least one other person.
- IS: Third-person singular simple present indicative form of be.
- CUFFS: plural of cuff.
- WE: Initialism of Western Europe.
- IN: Used to indicate location, inclusion, or position within spatial, temporal or other limits.
- SO: Reduced form of ‘so that’, used to express purpose; in order that.
- RETAINED: simple past tense and past participle of retain
- TOOL: A mechanical device intended to make a task easier.
- MAN: Initialism of Metropolitan Area Network (a large computer network usually spanning a city)
- ORALS: plural of oral
Where can I play Knotwords?
Knotwords is available to download and play on the App Store, Google Play, and Steam. The base game is free-to-play, but users can subscribe for $4.99/year or $11.99 for lifetime access to more puzzles, more hints, statistics, and customization.
How do I play Knotwords?
The objective of Knotwords is to solve the anagrams presented to you. Each puzzle typically consists of intersecting anagrams that you can solve to make words in a crossword-like grid. Players can access hints along the way and even track their progress with a paid subscription. Invalid guesses are automatically highlighted in pink.
When does the Knotwords daily puzzle reset?
Knotwords’ daily puzzle resets every day at midnight local time. Players can access all the previous daily puzzles for the week and access the archive with a paid subscription.
Check back daily for more Knotwords answers to the daily puzzle. Visit our post on games similar to Wordle for more word games to exercise your brain.