Knotwords is a word game developed by Zach Gage and Jack Schlesinger. The game has a few different puzzles to try out, including a monthly playbook, a daily classic, and a daily twist. The anagrams can get tricky, so that’s why we have the Knotwords Monday, May 9 answer to the daily puzzle for you.
If you’re looking for more Knotwords answers for previous days, you can visit our Knotwords section to browse through all of the puzzles.
Knotwords May 9 2022 Answer
The Knotwords answer for the May 9, 2022, daily puzzle is:
- EVER – At any time.
- DROP – A small mass of liquid just large enough to hold its own weight via surface tension, usually one that falls from a source of liquid.
- WE – The speakers/writers, or the speaker/writer and at least one other person.
- DEED – An action or act; something that is done.
- ENDED – Simple past tense and past participle of end; the final point of something in space of time.
- OWE – To be under an obligation to give something back to someone or to perform some action for someone.
- RIPED – Simple past tense and past participle of ripe; ready for reaping or gathering; having attained perfection; mature; — said of fruits, seeds, etc.; as, ripe grain.
Where can I play Knotwords?
Knotwords is available to download and play on the App Store, Google Play, and Steam. The base game is free-to-play, but users can subscribe for $4.99/year or $11.99 for lifetime access to more puzzles, more hints, statistics, and customization.
How do I play Knotwords?
The objective of Knotwords is to solve the anagrams presented to you. Each puzzle typically consists of intersecting anagrams that you can solve to make words in a crossword-like grid. Players can access hints along the way and even track their progress with a paid subscription. Invalid guesses are automatically highlighted in pink.
When does the Knotwords daily puzzle reset?
Knotwords’ daily puzzle resets every day at midnight local time. Players can access all the previous daily puzzles for the week and access the archive with a paid subscription.