Legend Piece is a Roblox Experience developed by the Legend Piece Group. Legend Piece is based on the popular anime, One Piece. Much like Luffy in One Piece, the goal is to collect as many Devil Fruits as possible to level up and become the strongest player on the server. To master the game, you’ll need to soak up everything there is to know, and there’s no better place to do that than the Trello board and Discord server.
Visit our Legend Piece codes page to get in-game freebies like free gems, character rerolls, and more.
Legend Piece Trello Link
The Legend Piece Trello link is: https://trello.com/b/gFNvCArZ/legend-piece-trello
Trello connects the community with the Legend Piece developers. You’ll be able to view what’s upcoming in the game. While Wikis are useful, a Trello is even more useful because you can also see behind-the-scenes details on the Experience. The board has combat information, Devil Fruits, NPCs, Sea Beast Orb, controls, Islands, and fruit spawns. There’s also plenty of information about fighting styles and maps.
Legend Piece Discord Server
The Legend Piece Discord link is: https://discord.com/invite/cG7w8vh7s4
On the other hand, the Legend Piece Discord allows players to connect with others in the Legend Piece community. That means users can find like-minded players to chat with and get additional information about the game, like game updates, sneak peeks, and more.
Legend Piece Trello Guide
The Legend Piece Trello guide contains the following information:
- Devil Fruits
Legend Piece Devil Fruits
Here are the Devil Fruits that you can get in Legend Piece, the Roblox Experience:
- Dragon/Seiryu: Mythical
- Dough/Mochi: Legendary
- Magma/Magu: Rare
- Quake/Gura: Rare
- Flame/Mera: Rare
- Light/Pika: Rare
- String/Ito: Rare
- Barrier/Bari: Uncommon
- Sand/Suna: Uncommon
- Paw/Nikyu: Uncommon
- Ice/Hie: Uncommon
- Spike/Toge: Common
- Bomb/Pamu: Common
- Invisible/Suke: Common
Legend Piece Styles
The current game Styles in Legend Piece are:
- Combat: The starter fighting style.
- Human Powers: Style obtained at level 500. You can find it at the starter island, and it costs 1,250,000 Beli.
- Moonstep/Geppo: This is your double jump. You start with 1 jump and can get 1 jump for every 100 melee stat points.
- Flash Step/Shunpo: Obtained at level 100 on Marine Island. It costs 50,000 Beli.
Legend Piece Haki
Here’s what players need to know about Haki in Legend Piece:
- Armament/Busoshoku: You get this at level 150 on Monkey Island. This Haki costs you 100K Beli.
- Observation/Kenbunshoku: Obtained at level 300 on Sky Island. This costs 250,000 Beli.
- Conqueror/Haosoku: Travel to Conqueror’s Eye for this Haki for 1,750 Robux.
That’s everything you need to know for the Legend Piece Trello and Discord. You can check out our Roblox guides wiki for codes and Trello links for your favorite Roblox experiences.