We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 1 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 14 words, derived from 6 letters: R, B, O, I, B, N. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 1 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 1 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 1 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- BIB - a piece of cloth or plastic fastened around a person's neck to keep their clothes clean while eating.
- BOB - (of a thing) make a quick short movement up and down
- ION - an atom or molecule with a net electric charge due to the loss or gain of one or more electrons
- NOR - used before the second or further of two or more alternatives (the first being introduced by a negative such as “neither” or “not”) to indicate that they are each untrue or each do not happen
- RIB - each of a series of slender curved bones articulated in pairs to the spine (twelve pairs in humans), protecting the thoracic cavity and its organs
- ROB - take property unlawfully from (a person or place) by force or threat of force
- BIN - a receptacle for storing a specified substance
- ORB - a spherical body; a globe
- BIO - a biography or short biographical profile of someone
- BRO - a male friend (often used as a form of address)
- BORN - come into existence as a result of birth
- IRON - a strong, hard magnetic silvery-gray metal, the chemical element of atomic number 26, much used as a material for construction and manufacturing, especially in the form of steel.
- ROBIN - a large New World thrush that typically has a reddish breast.
- RIBBON - a long, narrow strip of fabric, used for tying something or for decoration
Definitions via Oxford Languages.