We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 14 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 8 words, derived from 6 letters: T, S, Y, U, B, B. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 14 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 14 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 14 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- BUST - a sculpture of a person's head, shoulders, and chest
- BUSY - having a great deal to do
- BUTS - used to introduce a phrase or clause contrasting with what has already been mentioned
- BUYS - obtain in exchange for payment
- TUBS - a wide, open, deep, typically round container with a flat bottom used for holding liquids, growing plants, etc.
- STUB - the truncated remnant of a pencil, cigarette, or similar-shaped object after use
- TUBBY - (of a person) short and rather fat
- STUBBY - short and thick
Definitions via Oxford Languages.