We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 15 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 14 words, derived from 6 letters: G, H, T, I, L, F. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 15 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 15 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 15 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- FIG - a soft pear-shaped fruit with sweet dark flesh and many small seeds, eaten fresh or dried.
- FIT - of a suitable quality, standard, or type to meet the required purpose
- HIT - bring one's hand or a tool or weapon into contact with (someone or something) quickly and forcefully
- LIT - provided with light or lighting; illuminated
- GIT - an unpleasant or contemptible person
- TIL - today I learned
- GIFT - a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present
- LIFT - raise to a higher position or level
- GILT - covered thinly with gold leaf or gold paint.
- HILT - the handle of a weapon or tool, especially a sword, dagger, or knife.
- FIGHT - take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons
- LIGHT - the natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible
- FILTH - disgusting dirt
- FLIGHT - the action or process of flying through the air
Definitions via Oxford Languages.