We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 17 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 15 words, derived from 6 letters: A, L, L, E, G, E. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 17 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 17 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 17 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- AGE - the length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed
- ALE - a type of beer with a bitter flavor and higher alcoholic content
- ALL - used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing
- GAL - a girl or young woman.
- GEE - a mild expression, typically of surprise, enthusiasm, or sympathy
- GEL - a thick, clear, slightly sticky substance, especially one used in cosmetic or medicinal products
- LAG - fall behind in movement, progress, or development; not keep pace with another or others
- LEG - each of the limbs on which a person or animal walks and stands
- EEL - a snake-like fish with a slender elongated body and poorly developed fins, proverbial for its slipperiness.
- GLEE - great delight
- GALE - a very strong wind
- GALL - bold and impudent behavior
- EAGLE - a large bird of prey with a massive hooked bill and long broad wings, renowned for its keen sight and powerful soaring flight.
- LEGAL - of, based on, or concerned with the law
- ALLEGE - claim or assert that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically without proof that this is the case
Definitions via Oxford Languages.