We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 26 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 13 words, derived from 6 letters: O, T, I, P, T, E. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 26 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 26 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 26 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- PET - a domestic or tamed animal kept for companionship or pleasure
- PIE - a baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry
- PIT - a large hole in the ground.
- POT - a container, typically rounded or cylindrical and of ceramic ware or metal, used for storage or cooking
- TIE - attach or fasten (someone or something) with string or similar cord
- TIP - the pointed or rounded end or extremity of something slender or tapering
- TOE - any of the five digits at the end of the human foot
- TOP - the highest or uppermost point, part, or surface of something
- OPT - make a choice from a range of possibilities
- TOT - a very young child
- POET - a person who writes poems.
- TOTE - carry, wield, or convey (something heavy or substantial)
- TIPTOE - walk quietly and carefully with one's heels raised and one's weight on the balls of the feet
Definitions via Oxford Languages.