We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 27 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 16 words, derived from 7 letters: G, U, E, G, G, L, A. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 27 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 27 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 27 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- AGE - the length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed
- ALE - a type of beer with a bitter flavor and higher alcoholic content
- EGG - an oval or round object laid by a female bird, reptile, fish, or invertebrate, usually containing a developing embryo. The eggs of birds are enclosed in a chalky shell, while those of reptiles are in a leathery membrane.
- GAG - a piece of cloth put in or over a person's mouth to prevent them from speaking or crying out
- GAL - a girl or young woman.
- GEL - a thick, clear, slightly sticky substance, especially one used in cosmetic or medicinal products
- LAG - fall behind in movement, progress, or development; not keep pace with another or others
- LEG - each of the limbs on which a person or animal walks and stands
- LUG - carry or drag (a heavy or bulky object) with great effort
- GLUE - an adhesive substance used for sticking objects or materials together
- GALE - a very strong wind
- LUGE - a light toboggan for one or two people, ridden in a sitting or supine position.
- GAUGE - an instrument or device for measuring the magnitude, amount, or contents of something, typically with a visual display of such information
- GULAG - a system of labor camps maintained in the Soviet Union from 1930 to 1955 in which many people died.
- GAGGLE - a flock of geese.
- LUGGAGE - suitcases or other bags in which to pack personal belongings for traveling
Definitions via Oxford Languages.