We’re here to help you out with today’s Wordscapes December 28 2022 daily puzzle answers. Today’s puzzle has a total of 18 words, derived from 6 letters: R, U, S, E, M, E. Check out the answers below if you need any help.
We complete and post the daily puzzle every day, so check back later if you ever need help during your Wordscapes adventure. Bookmark our Wordscapes section if you ever need help with any future daily puzzles.
Wordscapes Daily Puzzle Answers December 28 2022
The answers to the Wordscapes daily puzzle on December 28 2022 are:
Wordscapes December 28 2022 Daily Puzzle Definitions
- RUM - an alcoholic liquor distilled from sugar-cane residues or molasses
- SEE - perceive with the eyes; discern visually
- SUE - institute legal proceedings against (a person or institution), typically for redress
- SUM - a particular amount of money
- USE - take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing a purpose or achieving a result; employ
- EMU - a large flightless fast-running Australian bird resembling the ostrich, with shaggy gray or brown plumage, bare blue skin on the head and neck, and three-toed feet.
- RUE - bitterly regret (something one has done or allowed to happen)
- REM - a unit of effective absorbed dose of ionizing radiation in human tissue, equivalent to one roentgen of X-rays.
- MERE - that is solely or no more or better than what is specified
- SEEM - give the impression or sensation of being something or having a particular quality
- SURE - confident in what one thinks or knows; having no doubt that one is right
- USER - a person who uses or operates something, especially a computer or other machine
- MUSE - (in Greek and Roman mythology) each of nine goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, who preside over the arts and sciences.
- SEER - a person who is supposed to be able, through supernatural insight, to see what the future holds
- RUSE - an action intended to deceive someone; a trick
- SERUM - an amber-colored, protein-rich liquid that separates out when blood coagulates.
- REUSE - use again or more than once
- RESUME - begin to do or pursue (something) again after a pause or interruption
Definitions via Oxford Languages.